1 tbsp(20g) melted butter
1 tsp sugar
1 ¼ cup(2.5ld/150g) plain flour
Method of making:
- Mix in a bowl milk(any temperature), eggs and melted butter with a whisk.
- Add flour, salt and sugar and mix with the whisk. The mixture is runny.
- Let mixture sit minimum of half an hour for the flour to swell.
- Pour on a baking paper lined oven tray/ baking tray.
- Bake in the oven 200C fan forced, 220C normal oven for 20-25minutes. Color should be golden, slightly brown (check photos). If any bubbles come up please pop them with a knife etc. for even cooking.
- Serve when warm with ice cream/maple syrup/whipped cream/ jam/fresh fruit/berries or even savory toppings. ENJOY!